Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Controversy.


And all the beauty articles say, (including us)  "Love your insecurities! Embrace your flaws!" Truth is, it can be so darn hard to even like them! Everyone has features that they don't feel comfortable with. I am built like a Barbie and I still have things I dislike about me. For instance, I absolutely loathe my ears. I am extremely self conscience about them and rarely put my hair up. I still get teased about how big they are so I rarely put my hair up. And it makes me so sad because I love showing off my cheek bones and I love up dos.

So what is my point? It is OK to not like something about you! Just don't let it stop you from doing things you love. You can always work around the undesirable areas. I work ponytails now by teasing my roots a little before I tie it up instead of slicking it down so my ears are half covered. There are always solutions.

Don't give up. You ARE beautiful. Just gotta learn to work what ya got! :)

Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment