Friday, March 22, 2013

Those Magic Changes.

I'm a terrible blogger. Seriously. So I'm making some changes. As you know, Kaeli is on a mission so it's just me now. And that is making me sad! But what can you do? Life moves on. So now this blog will be a mix of my personal life and fashion/beauty stuff. Maybe that can keep me motivated. I'll have more to say and I'm really considering getting rid of Facebook (there will be more on that later though.) I think that is pretty much the only change... If I think of one later, I will add it! Oh and one more thing (and if you didn't read that in Uncle's voice, your childhood obviously wasn't as awesome as mine!) If any of you catch and spelling or grammar mistakes, please let me know so I can change it. I love my English skills/ sometimes my phone likes to auto correct words into different things that make no sense at all.  

Anyone wanting to join my fashion "team" feel free to email me at mikascott13@yahoo.com or contact me through Facebook! I won't be rid of it for a bit. Or you can talk to me in person or text me if you have my number. Thanks guys!

Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment