Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 20, 21, and 22.

I can't believe its day 20 already. Well, kinda. Also I missed a couple days when I came back from up north. But I am back on top of it and here they are! 

 I love hiking inspired boots. I have a couple pairs. This particular one is bright, neon red with brown trim. I paired with an obvious red and brown shirt and jeans. I know it wasn't creative, but when you are busy packing and such, there are more important things I have to focus on.
 I love my leopard blazer. It is super comfy! I paired it with a green tank today. I usually put a brown or a black tank under but I felt like it  needed more color. I also had white and tan heels to keep it neutral. You got to be really careful with leopard print. It is really easy to look trashy so I try to stay with conservative pieces. Don't be afraid to wear it with bright colors! Just be more covered if you do! :) Or don't. Quite frankly it is up to you. This is just my personal philosophy.
Leather is my absolute favorite fabric along with lace. Leather is very versatile. You can look sexy or bad A or fashion forward. Red and black is also one of my favorite color combinations as well. My over the knee boots are new and I can't get enough of them! I'm now an addict. And this is my favorite leather jacket. It ties at the waist and gives me a great hourglass. (I should have cinched it for you but I forgot.)  









There you go! Sorry it took so long. These are all taken at my old house. I now live with my in-laws til we find a new, cheaper place.

Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment