Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 28 and 29.

Yay for messy rooms, crazy faces and dirty shirts! So today, I was trying to find a shirt to wear with my new $5 skirt whose hem I forgot to iron. So I rummaged through my closet and couldn't find this brown v neck. So, I went through my dirty wash. (I realized that my family is basically the only people on planet Earth who call it a 'dirty wash.' I guess everyone else calls it 'the laundry' or 'the dirty clothes hamper/basket.) Back to my point, went through my unwashed clothing and found my shirt. I smelled it and it smelled perfectly fine. I couldn't remember wearing it so I spritzed it and threw it on. Halfway through my shift at work, I went into the bathroom and noticed an awesome lotion stain on my shirt. Then I recalled why I didn't wear it and why it was dirty. The other day when I did want to wear it, I splattered lotion all over my arm and my shirt. So I got to walk around with an awesome stain on my chest all day. Lesson learned.


This outfit is one of my favorites. This dress was $30 and worth every penny. It works well for dressy and casual events (depending on how you accessorize it.) I bought it originally for my friend's wedding. I paired it with black booties, greyish purple tights and a heavy metallic necklace. For work, I pair it with gladiator sandals and a thin necklace or bangles. I just can't express my love for this outfit. It has structure but has enough stretch to smooth everything out. I strongly suggest getting a dress like this because I promise you will love it and want to wear it every day! 

I was throwing up last night so I am not writing a ton today due to my nausea levels. But thanks for reading. :) 

Love, Mika.


No comments:

Post a Comment