Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm on Day 3!

Hey Guys! I am on day three of trying to get in shape. I've gone two miles all three days, I know that's a little pathetic, but this is just the start. I'm only running half a mile to start and then I walk the rest but today I tried to speed back up to a run on and off throughout the whole thing. I'm drinking lots of water, and trying to watch what I'm eating. I did get ice cream last night... but ya know, you can't just cut everything delicious out of your diet. The key is to exercise control right? So for those of you starting out or following along, just keep in mind, you don't want to punish your body, you want to slowly build up to your goals. Especially if your goals are weightloss. The more consistent you are, and the the longer it takes to come off, the longer it usually stays off. Now on that note, don't let that stop you from setting your goals and meeting them don't let the weight come off too slow. For those of you just trying to exercise more and get in shape, just remember that you have to be patient with yourself. Don't give up if it's easy right away, and don't try to push yourself harder than necessary, a little push is good, but too much will burn you out and discourage you.

So is anyone following along? How 'bout just doing your own thing? Come on guys, post comments! Let us know! And I'm still wondering who wants a facebook page or who is willing to really just get in and comment on the blog?
Good luck to everyone! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for reading.
-Kaeli

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great! Im actually working on getting into shape too! I just needed that little push to get me going, but now im going. I just need to stick with it and keep going. Keep going because you both inspire me :) Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Way to go! and I have been doing pretty well with all this so far.

    ReplyDelete