Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moss Chic.

As you can clearly see, I struggled with a title for this one. I also struggle without a nice camera but you work with what you get when you are young and broke right? So I apologize about the crappy quality of my pics.

Back to my original post though. Summer is the time to be outside in the ridiculously hot sun. Apparently, in the summer you are suppose to do things called 'hiking' and 'camping.' Being an indoor sort of person, I don't do either of these things. Ever. But seeing as I am anti-nature, I still get inspired by it even if it is from a distance. So today's look is pictured left! <----- And yes, I know you guys all know your left and rights but I still wanted to put an arrow. So take that. Anyhow, back to the point. (Man I am so spazzy today. Sorry guys!) I combined a jade green shadow with a dark brown shadow to create my eye makeup today! I have been favoring this look lately because its really easy and it looks fabulous on hazel eyes! I also made up an outfit for you since its been a while.

What you need:
-dark brown eye shadow
-jade green eye shadow
-black or brown eyeliner
-black or brown mascara

1. Take the green and cover the lid from lash line to crease.
2. Load your brush with the brown and sweep all along your crease.
3. Blend.
4. Apply liner to the waterlines.
5. Curl your eyelashes and smother them in mascara.

Pictured right, --->(yes another arrow,) is the outfit I wore with this makeup. I had cuffed jean shorts, a brown babydoll blouse, brown gladiator sandals and a bold necklace to balance out the open neckline.

What title would you put for this post? Because obviously my title is lacking. Also, did you try out this look? Comments and questions are always welcomed!

Love, Mika.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I'm so so happy someone in this town besides me has a blog, on style and beauty nonetheless! You should go to www.bloglovin.com (yes, no 'g')and claim your blog there and add there follow with bloglovin' widget to your sidebar as well. Hope to see you over at vintagehappyvigil.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please forgive the grammatical error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? I saw this cute little lady in Lin's the other day and almost cried/stalked her.

    ReplyDelete