Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 2.

 
Day 2 look consists of:
-a bright maroon/pink ish top (stretchy and v-neck of course)
-a leopard blazer
-a cream lace/tulle overlay skirt
-nude 6" slingback pumps 

Today is Sunday so this was my church outfit. I love this one because it is super comfy, which is very important when its three hours of church, but looks put together. And my favorite part is the cost of the whole thing. Shirt = free. Skirt = free. Jacket = $15 (ish.) Shoes = $30. Shoes were a little more expensive and normally, I would not have gotten them but they are a great staple piece and mandatory for a working girls wardrobe! And who knows, I might be rich and famous one day and then I will need them for going out because that is just what celebrities wear. And who am I to disappoint fans?? Rude. 

Anyhow, so far I am really pleased that I have this challenge because if I hadn't, I would have worn a brown stretchy v-neck and the skirt with the shoes. Lame. I'm not saying basic isn't awesome though. Cause it rocks! I just want to expand my horizons. Aaaaaaand I guarantee that some days, my outfits will be super basic. Actually, they are all pretty basic... But this challenge is about switching up my life and clothes. 

Thoughts about this look? And thanks again for reading! :)

Love, Mika.

1 comment:

  1. I'll try something different today. I have the same problem. love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete