Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 3.


 Ignore the awesome facial expression. Kyle was having issues with the camera and lighting wasn't cooperating! This is what I ended up throwing on. Nothing too fancy! Basic outfit.

-black tank
-printed maxi
-red wedges
-red blazer

I love black skirts with a brown print. P.S.- whoever said brown and black could not coexist in an outfit is a moron. If you wear a black and brown print, you can wear anything with it. Seriously. So great. Below are the shoes I wore.

Love, Mika.



2 comments:

  1. Have to disagree with the "brown and black" statement, but honestly it does depend on the shade for me. Mostly dark brown and black I CANNOT handle, but the lighter more khaki or tan shades I like :) plus you rock anything so what am I talking about?

    ReplyDelete