Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 5 and 6 and 7.

Thank you Morgan for reminding me of my blogging duty. I have my outfits from the past three
days below! :)

Day 5 as shown by my cute assistant Guster.

Statement top and killer heels with a pair of awesome skinnies. Can't go wrong with blue suede shoes (thank you Elvis!) I didn't take a picture with the pants because it looked weird. But I did wear it with black skinny jeans. Oh and just a BTW, if you are going to wear skinny jeans, wear the appropriate underwear! No one likes a VLP. Any how, I got this tank top at Rue 21 and the shoes at Forever 21.  

Day 6(ish)

 I did not have to work this particular day so I decided to wear this shorter gray dress. I love the bead work on the top and the fun sleeves. It is made out of thicker material so it smooths everything out quite nicely. I wore a black pair of gladiator sandals with it. Remember: The higher the hem, the shorter the heel. This dress was quite short so no heels today for Mika. :(

Day 7

I worked the afternoon shift today so I wore something cool because when it is the summer, we spend a great deal of time outside at my job. So stretchy maroon t shirt and flowy skirt it is! With my favorite pair of gladiator sandals. I love them because they are easy to get on and remind me of Princess Leia (when she is being held captive by Jabba the Hut.) Bonus points: I made my skirt from an old skirt that I got for free. The entire look cost me $15. And just on a side note, make sure to wear Spandex under your flowy skirts especially when you are handling children or it is windy. I've learned that one the hard way... a few times. 

I did not post my outfit today for a few reasons. First off, it was super boring. Secondly, I woke up like 3 hours than I normally do. Everyone was lucky that I even had my teeth brushed. I had a grey tank, skinny jeans, black wedges  and a black cover up thingy with a belt. You will be seeing the outfit later but it will be more put together and less emo.


Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment