Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The 10th day.

Over a week and still going strong on the challenge! Go Mika. Today, I had to work with a couple kids who are very spirited and sometimes very hard to handle. Plus, I had to clean my entire house today. I wore wedges for the extra stability, capris cause it was way hot, and a stretchy v neck for flexibility! Usually I would have ended up wearing a brown stretchy v but I went with a pinky purple color today to give my outfit a little something. I am NOT a colorful person. Half of my wardrobe is black. Bonus points: My toe nails match my shirt and it was unintentional! 


I really should have taken a pic of my hair and makeup because they were pretty awesome today. I had winged dark brown shadow with a sparkly taupe highlight and lashes that cooperated! :)  My hair was a pompadour pony tail thing with lots of volume. It worked excellent because I had dirty three day old hair with lots of old hair spray.

I will try to get my makeup looks from now on too. I don't think I will do a full face shot until all my teeth are nice and permanent though. Thanks for reading! :)

Love, Mika.




No comments:

Post a Comment