Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 11.





I love skirts with volume. I also love shoes with straps. And stretchy v necks. So I love this outfit I guess! AND this skirt has pockets. Best part of this outfit! And on a side note, polka dots. Everyone loves polka dots.

And on a side, side note, it is taking me a whole hour to type this article. I am watching Friends With Kids and I keep getting distracted. And if you were wondering, it is pretty excellent. Adam Scott is definitely one of my favorite actors. Not sure why. He isn't anything extra excellent on the eyes but there is  something kind of charming about his nerdy vibe.

I'm going to call this a day! I can't focus. If you have any cute outfits you want to share, email me at mikafredrick@yahoo.com !

Love, Mika.







1 comment:

  1. I am having a blast seeing all of your fun clothes :) You always dressed so well when we worked together at the center so your ability to throw these adorable outfits together doesn't surprise me!

    ReplyDelete