Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 16.

Day 16. Excuse my face. This is my "I'm frustrated and so tired after working" face.
I can't believe I have been doing this for over two weeks. AND I HAVE BLOGGED MOST OF THOSE DAYS. What?? Big time fashion bloggers would be proud. To be completely honest, I was not completely sold on today's outfit. I was just a little unsure about proportion. On one hand, it made my profile look like a nice "S" shape. On the other hand, I think I would have liked it more with black tights. Note the black pencil skirt! Get one ladies. It goes with everything. Both my top and my skirt are from the thrift store DI. Shoes were bought for a wedding but then I had to get a different pair that were more white. 

Also, I don't know if it is the light or for real but I look way tan in this. :) That is all. 

Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment