Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Days 13 and 14.

Day 13

I am holding up my maxi skirt so you can see my shoes! I got my maxi from a maxi dress party actually for like $30. If you have never been to one, you should. They are quite fun and the selection is fantastic! They have all sorts of sizes and fabrics and patterns. AND they have little girl skirts. I picked this particular skirt because I feel like a mermaid in it. Also, the shoes just complete the look. A pop of unexpected color is fantastic in every season! They really brighten up the dark top. 

Day 14

I often get told that I look like I should be working in an office as a secretary. To be honest, I would be totally thrilled to be a secretary. I quite like routine tasks and I am expert in paperwork! I do at least 20 lbs of it a day at work. Literally. Classic outfit today. Blazer: check. Form fitting pencil skirt: check. Feminine bow top: check. Heels: check. I love these heels. So simple, so comfortable and they make my legs look fabulous. LADIES: invest in some plain black heels. I prefer stilettos (of course) but you can get a shorter pair. Oh and get a black blazer while you are at it. :) 


Love,
Mika.







No comments:

Post a Comment