Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Featured: Aubrey Killpack.

Aubrey Killpack and her giant schnauzer Major Roger Healey

Aubrey and I have known each other for a little over two years (I think) and I love her dearly! She really is one of the nicest and cutest girls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She sent me her pic today and the caption read, "I was looking at your blog and decided to send you my outfit :) long hemline no heels, I broke the rules :P love you!" Tsk tsk Aubrey. Long hemlines = tall heels! However, that being said, I quite like this look! Very vintage and classic. My favorite part of this outfit is the shoes. I hate flats but these are irresistible! Who doesn't love panda covered stuff?? 

Aubrey's style is very... random. Just like her! Which is AWESOME. She doesn't follow the 'rules' which makes her fearless in what she chooses to wear. She loves reading, Star Wars and spiders. Yes, spiders. I am not a fan of these eight legged creatures but she loves them enough for the both of us. :) Back to the outfit, Aubrey is mixing prints which is fabulous. If you haven't tried it, please do. It is so fun! And to top off her look, she has her hair in a top knot and a long string of pearls.

What can we learn from Aubrey? Be true to yourself! And take risks in what you are wearing and don't care what anyone thinks because in the end, the important thing is to be happy. Love you Aubs :)

 Love, Mika.







No comments:

Post a Comment