Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 18?

Not sure what day I am on. I skipped a couple days due to doctor appointments in Provo. But today I got dressed up again and was back at work.Today's look features a ton of brown. I got this dress from my neighbor for freeeeee! Everyone needs one of these dresses. The silhouette is amazing for every shape. 

Pear: Balances out the bottom half of you by flowing away from you. Not to mention, this jacket brings the eye up.
Straight: Cinch the waist=have a waist.
Apple:Same for you guys! Your waist will visually be smaller. :)
Inverted Triangle: Brings balance by having a flowy skirt.
Hourglass:Work this. Everything about this just goes in your favor. 

The shoes have a retro vibe. They are a thicker heel which also brings balance to the skirt. Just a side note: Today at work, we went over the dress code due to summer bringing the world less clothing. My boss said that some of the parents had told her that they were not comfortable with what they were wearing. I asked Shandra after the meeting if they had said that about me. She told me that a lot of parents ask if I had just come back from a wedding. SCORE. I would take that as a compliment any day. It's better to be over dressed than under dressed. 

Love, Mika.




No comments:

Post a Comment