Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 19.



I love this outfit so much. I never get to wear it because I am always working. The skirt is made of suede so it is dry clean only.... meaning it doesn't get worn at work. If I can't throw it in the wash, it doesn't go to work/get bought. My mom found me this skirt at DI one day for $3. At first I laughed so hard at it. Then I actually looked at it and my reaction changed to, "Hold the phone. Where is the check out line because I am never parting with this." The entire tag is in some Asian language that I can not decipher. My dad confirms that it is not Japanese. His best guess was Korean. Either way, no idea what company made it, how to take care of it or even if it is real suede! This skirt is extremely impractical for every day wear but would be great for photos. It has absolutely no stretch whatsoever so sitting is pretty much out of the question. And don't even get me started on stairs! I need a running start. :P 

Love, Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment